Interested in Volunteering?
The North Herts and Stevenage Volunteer Centres are here to help you find your perfect volunteering opportunity and to support you whilst you are getting started.
We know that everyone is different, so we offer a range of ways for you to find out about the latest volunteering opportunities:
- Make an appointment to come in to one of our centres for a face-to-face chat
- Call us for a telephone interview
- Subscribe to our Facebook or Twitter accounts
- Visit http://www.do-it.org.uk/
Volunteering is an activity that involves spending time, unpaid, doing something that aims to benefit the environment or individuals or groups other than, or in addition to, close relatives.
There are many good reasons to volunteer…..
- Have fun
- Meet people and make new friends
- Put spare time to good use
- Improve your CV
- Gain new experiences or improve skills
- Build confidence and self-esteem
- Take on new responsibilities
- Do something that gives you a real sense of achievement
- Give something back
For more information, please visit our website at www.nhcvs.org.uk